Brussel sprouts are a staple in my home. Roasted, baked and cold in salads, these little diddies very versatile.
Here’s one to try for Thanksgiving, or any night of the week. Make a double batch – you’ll want to pair these with eggs the next morning. Adjust your quantities based on the number your feeding. I make a lot so I can use the leftovers for our meals the next couple of days.
- 1 bag of brussel sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into bit sized pieces
- Small-medium hunk of broccoli, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 tbsp of curry
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Sweeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 3-5 tbsp melted coconut oil – enough to LIGHTLY coat the veggies (start with 3 tbsp).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment. You may need two sheets.
- Take all spices and lemon juice and mix with oil. Throw in veggies, mix well to make sure all veggies are coated.
- Place on sheets in single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, check. You may need an additional 10. They are finished when soft.