One thing about the 21 Day Sugar Detox is that you can eat apples – one a day, a green version. I don’t necessarily like Granny Smith’s plain, but in a recipe they are great. Diane uses them in this salad. Great as part of a lettuce wrap, or just right out of the bowl.
- 1 Cup mayo
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- Bit of salt
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 5-6 thighs, cooked, cooled, and cubed. Can also use a rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 Medium red onion, diced small
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- 4 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 Granny smith apples, diced small
Mix the mayo, vinegar, salt and curry powder in a small bowl. Mix it well! In a large bowl, combine everything else, mix well. Add the ‘sauce’ to the big bowl and mix until everything is evenly coated.