Very catchy name, I know. I got this idea from my girlfriend – thank you Alycia! This one is super easy and perfect for a weeknight.
Serves 2…maybe. I almost ate it all. I was hungry. 🙂
Note, I also had some shredded cabbage left over I wanted to use. When everything was ready, I just put that in the bottom of the bowl and placed the cooked goods on top. DELICIOUS.
- 1 Tbsp Avocado or Coconut Oil
- 1 lb Ground meat of choice, I used pork
- 5 Asparagus stalks, ribboned (take your potato peeler and peel the veggie into ribbons – easy!)
- 3 Carrots, ribboned
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp Rice or Coconut Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Grab a deep pan and heat up your oil. Add your garlic until fragrant.
- Add your ground meat and a bit of salt and pepper, crumble and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos through the vinegar, stir well.
- Ribbon your veggies right into the pan – easy! Stir well.
- Cook for a few more minutes until your ribbons are heated through but still have a bit of a crunch.