I love cauliflower rice – it’s versatile and super easy to make. You can add anything you want for a complete meal.
I made this one night with my crock pot sesame chicken – and we loved it! It has a kick from all the garlic – just a warning for you. 🙂 This will go perfect with my Thai Carrot Noodle Delight.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Six cloves garlic
- One head cauliflower, broken into florets
- ½ bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- ¾-1 can of coconut milk
- lime wedges/juice from half a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss garlic and cauliflower into food processor and pulse until mix looks like rice.
- Heat coconut oil in large pan on medium high.
- Toss garlic/cauli mix into the hot pan, constantly stirring.
- After 2-3 minutes, slowly add the coconut milk. Add a bit and stir, add more and stir.
- You’ll end up with a nice creamy consistency. Taste test often, make sure it’s the consistency you like it – I like mine crisp tender.
- When you take it off the heat, add in the chopped cilantro and lime juice. Viola! A wonderful, easy side dish.