Yes, I came up with that cheesy name, but it is TRULY delightful! This dish is super flavorful and SUPER easy – my new “go to.” This will pair really well with my spicy coconut rice! enjoy!
- 10 medium carrots, peeled (I’ve been getting the organic tri-colored carrots you can find at Haggen’s. Makes the dish super pretty!)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cooked and cut to bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons of avocado or coconut oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups of broccolini, trimmed and cut to 1.5-2″ pieces (or broccoli, cut to bite size pieces)
- 3 scallions, cut to 1.5-2″ pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs, cooked, scrambled
- To make the noodles: Lay the carrot on a cutting board and hold tightly at the top. Take your vegetable peeler and peel down the carrot to make wide carrot “ribbons.” Peel to the core of the carrot, then turn over and repeat process.
- Heat the oil in a deep skillet. Toss in your garlic, stir until fragrant.
- Toss in your broccolini, cook for a minute, add the aminos, fish sauce, and onions, cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the carrot noodles, stir fry for another five minutes.
- Add the chicken and the eggs, mix well, breaking up the eggs to mix with the other ingredients.