THANK YOU Tammy Credicott for your awesome recipe. Tammy is the author of Make Ahead Paleo – it’s one of my favorite cookbooks.
I made these last night and had them with the Thai Slaw – perfect meal. I had a couple of leftover wings for a snack today – I think I like them better the second day! Make a batch of these for dinner but make sure you make extra – they are good.
Next time I’ll try this with chicken thighs. Enjoy!
- 3-5 lbs chicken wings with skin (you can use drumsticks and/or chicken thighs)
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ inch piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Distribute chicken evenly in dish.
- Place all other ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until chopped. You should end up with a thick but slightly chunky sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken, bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, flip chicken and spoon sauce over chicken. Place back in oven for another 30 minutes, or until chicken in browned and cooked through.
- Enjoy hot or slightly cooled. You can place in containers and refrigerate until needed.